Saturday, September 5, 2009

E-Learning Week

After e-learning, I know that discussions and sharing informations is very important things. It can be a way to stimulate thinking, to give more opinions and ideas for learner.
After reading Mrs Xing's case in Scenario 2 and going through the discussions. I learnt that we need to prepare well for a ICT lesson and need to find out what kind of problems we will face when we planning.

In Mrs Xing’s case, we should be reminded of many kind of problem can be occur and how to solve them. Such as “Cyberwellness, abilities of students”.
I think before the e-learning week, teacher must brief students with clear instructions and gave them some cyberwellness reading notes. Furthermore teachers should considered the abilities of the students.

Finally, I think e-learning can encourages the use of multimedia resources and correlation to the real world. I think It can be stimulate self-directed learning of students.

No comments:

Post a Comment